Friday 25 March 2011

The world's tastiest dumplings

If you want dumplings in Sydney, apparently this is the place to go for, 'the world's tastiest dumplings'; Din Tai Fung @ World Square (well this is what it says on their website!) My small bit of research also told me that the good folks at Urban Spoon agreed with this assessment and I also found a SMH article where Din Tai Fung was described as 'dumpling heaven'.

So was it actually that good?

Yes. It. Was.

I've already been to Din Tai Fung a few times, thanks to my lovely Sydney friend from work and each time I breathe in the food as it's so scrumptious. I especially enjoyed the prawn & pork dumplings; tasty, tasty, tasty.


So after a delicious dumpling dinner, my sister popped back to my hotel room with me and we watched Grey's Anatomy; I've rediscovered this show this year and am really enjoying it. My sis had already seen the episode as she's been living in the States, but she stuck it out and we watched, chatted and ate chocolate together. Oh, and I knitted a few rows of my cream cardy (of course!)

So when in Sydney and in need of dumplings you should head here:
Din Tai Fung, World Square, 644 George St, Sydney. Mmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment