Wednesday 8 June 2011

Knit, purl, knit, purl





My vintage jumper has had a change of pattern. The first one I chose became a bit too fiddly and I had to concentrate too much; I'm someone who knits and watches TV at the same time, so too much concentrating on the knitting is not a good thing! This new pattern is working out very nicely; I've already completed the back and have started working on the front. I have lengthened the pattern as it looks quite short in this photo; let's hope my estimating works out!


I've also been working on a project for a new baby. I really love knitting for little people; the projects are so sweet and quick to finish. The other wonderful thing about knitting for little people is that the Mum's really appreciate your time and effort; nothing feels better than a new Mum thanking you for the little gift that you have made their new baby.  This photo is a sneak peak of a new baby present that I'm just about finished. I've just started sewing the seams and threading the ends in; not long to go now!



No comments:

Post a Comment