Thursday 9 June 2011

Long weekend loveliness

I'm not too sure why we celebrate the Queen's birthday in June, when her birthday is in April. Maybe it's because we want to space out our long weekends; we already have Easter and Anzac Day in April, so a third long weekend might be a waste!

I've got my long weekend mapped out already.
  • I'll be watching 'Lost in Austen', which I haven't seen before; I've heard good things so I'm looking forward to checking it out.
  • I'll be knitting (of course!).
  • I'll be seeing my mother in law for her birthday.
  • I'll be lunching with a girlfriend.
  • I'll be tidying up my messy home.
  • I'll be finishing reading 'Pride and Prejudice'. I might then start on 'Persuasion'; I'm going through a Jane Austen phase at the moment. I've also borrowed a copy of the ITV adaptation of 'Persuasion' so I might watch a bit of that too.
  • I'll squeeze in a few workouts.
  • I'll be sleeping in and not thinking about work.

What will you be doing?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend :) enjoy being all Jane Austened out!! and let me know what you think of Persuasion (it is my fav out of her novels).

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete