Tuesday 21 June 2011

Offspring

Nina and Patrick in last night's episode.

I've loved 'Offspring' since the first episode of season 1, but after last night I think I love it even more.

As Mia Freedman wrote on her MamaMia website last night, I also found last nights episode incredibly touching.  The episode centred around a young couple who lost their unborn baby after being involved in a car accident.

Seeing Nina bring that little baby to its parents, surrounded by pregnant women and young children in the hospital corridor, just about broke my heart. It really was such a special episode and the writers and actors should be commended for how sensitively and realistically they portrayed the scenes.

And so my love affair with 'Offspring' continues; looking forward to Wednesday night's episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment