Saturday 4 June 2011

There's 24cm less of me!

Today was my month 2 anniversary with Curves and I was excited to be told that in that time I've lost 24cm of myself! Hopefully it wasn't any of the good parts!

I'm really enjoying my more balanced lifestyle, with a dedicated exercise routine to balance the time I spend sitting on the couch knitting (I joke not!) I know I've said this before, but it's quite dangerous to have a sedentary hobby. I could happily spend the afternoon knitting and purling and now I can do so without guilt!

Speaking of knitting, I haven't posted many updates lately, so I'll endeavour to do so tomorrow.

Until then, I'll be working on my vintage jumper this afternoon and then out for dinner tonight at Phamish (the pumpkin, parmesan and sage risotto sounds divine, as does the crispy skin barramundi...)

No comments:

Post a Comment