Monday 7 March 2011

#1

How to start a blog. Seeing as this is my first attempt, I have no idea.  Maybe I'll just start with a list of what I have been up to in the last few days:
  • I baked a chocolate cake
  • I took M-dog for a lovely long walk in the Melbourne sun yesterday; our last hurrah for Summer me-thinks
  • I knitted some of my lovely moss stitch scarf
  • I made a yummy oven baked pumpkin and chicken risotto (I don't normally cook, so you must appreciate that this was a mighty effort!)
  • I sewed together some little garter stitch squares, which will in time make a lovely little baby blanket (no, not for me...)
  • I took the train to work; I need to get more credit on my Myki (that always gets away from me...)
  • I started this blog
Phew. That's #1. Done.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm subscribing to your RSS feed pronto!

    Good work on the risotto - you're becoming quite the Martha Stewart, if you don't mind me saying... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Riina! You will have the pleasure of being my first follower - much excitement (well for me, maybe not so much for you ;)

    ReplyDelete