Thursday 10 March 2011

A New Project


I read about these cute little packages over at Foxs Lane which you can check out here. And I JUST had to have one to try for myself!

If you're interested in learning to knit, then boy-oh-boy is this a super cute and easy way to do it! My KnitKnit 'Frilly Scarf' package (including yarn, knitting needles, instructions, wool needle and a lovely calico bag to carry your project in) only set me back $30. Take a minute to check out the KnitKnit website for yourself.

I've already started my scarf (which is much more fun than finishing something I'm already working on!) and I'll be sure to post a couple of updates on my progress.

Isn's this the loveliest little collection of knitting loveliness?

In other news, I'm packing my bag and getting myself organised for my extra-long weekend in Perth. I'm super excited! Maybe more-so about having a couple of days away from the office; which is always a nice thing. Sometimes work can be so draining; I really appreciate the times when I can get away and recharge my batteries. So... no checking emails on Blackberry and no thinking about work for the next 5 days. Sounds like a plan, Stan.

No comments:

Post a Comment