Friday 18 March 2011

Things I like on this Friday

I like this song by Little Red.
I like the new Triple J Hottest 100 CD and want to buy it this weekend.
I like this chocolate cake; I just made it and it's super delicious.





I like these awesome wallpaper images for your computer, from Frankie Magazine. Seriously, download one, it will make your work day so much happier.
I also like Frankie Magazine a whole lot.









I like sleeping in on Saturday mornings.
I like it that my local library has re-opened after being closed for months for renovations.
I liked the movie 'Conviction'; I saw it a couple of weekends ago and it was really good. Go see it.
I like a nice glass of Savvy B.
I like it that I get to go to bed now, read a great book ('Julie and Julia') and get some zzzz's.

No comments:

Post a Comment