Friday 29 July 2011

And the winner is Sydeneey

5 Ways @ Paddington
My bag is packed, I'm checked into my flight, I've got my 'new' jeans on and I'm ready to spend the weekend in Sydney with my siblings. 

As adults, we've moved to different parts of the country and don't get to see each other as much as we would all like. So, this weekend, we're flying in from Melbourne and Perth to spend a weekend at my sister's in Paddington.

I still clearly remember the days when I shared a room with my sister. We had some great times sharing that room and we also had some difficult times, where we wanted to get as far away from each other as we possibly could. As adults, we seem to have achieved this, but definitely not by design!

It's one of my personal goals to always make sure that I keep up regular contact with my siblings and to visit them as often as I can. I love that we have such close relationships without the slightest hint of rivalry or jealousy, as can so often happen in families.

So here's to an awesome siblings weekend in Sydney.

(Just so you know, it's going to be 21 degrees in Sydney tomorrow - eeepp! Vitamin D intake here I come!)

No comments:

Post a Comment