Tuesday 26 April 2011

The Royal Wedding

There's always something special about weddings; the way the groom smiles when he first sees the bride, the 'I do' moment, the exchanging of rings and the promise that two people make to spend the rest of their lives together. It's no wonder that the world has gone a little ga-ga over the upcoming Royal Wedding; weddings are magical enough without the Royal element thrown into the mix.

I'm sure that I'll post again about the upcoming wedding of William and Kate, but as a preamble I wanted to share some photos from some of the Royal Weddings that I remember, or that I have always been interested in. 

Also, did you know that there is an official website for The Royal Wedding? It's Royal Weddings 2011 style! Check out the website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment