Wednesday 25 May 2011

3 Things

What are 3 things that you can do to help change the world?

I was looking at the Frankie website today and saw a link to an Oxfam campaign called, 3 Things. In a nutshell, the campaign is asking ordinary Australians, like you and me, to commit to 3 Things that we can do to help change the world. They might be small things, like, recycle more, buy more eco friendly products or ride my bike to the shops rather than drive. Or they might be bigger things, like, volunteer regularly, grow your own vegetables, buy nothing new for a month (I did that last October, it was awesome!)

So, here are my 3 Things:
  1. I'm going to get back to composting our food waste; so easy to do and I'll be helping reduce landfill while also helping out my garden!
  2. Take reusable bags when going shopping.
  3. Give handmade gifts or try to purchase Fairtrade.
I encourage you to take a moment and commit to your own 3 Things. You can then add your list to the website here.

Be part of the movement!

No comments:

Post a Comment