Sunday 8 May 2011

Pride and Prejudice read along

Picture from Meet me at Mike's
I don't know whether you read the awesome Meet me at Mike's Blog or not; if you don't, you won't know that there is a Pride and Prejudice read-along happening right now! Pip has started an online book club and the book to be read is the Austen (and Colin Firth; gotta love that BBC mini series) classic.

You can check out the details here.

So join in and read along. Pride and Prejudice is one of my all time favourite books and if you have never read it, you are truly missing out on something very special. So, do yourself a favor, head to the library/book store, grab yourself a copy and get reading. Discussion about the book happens on Saturday on the Meet me at Mike's Blog.

Get reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment