Wednesday 18 May 2011

Back to reality

I had a pretty big day at work today. I've been working on a project and today it came to fruition. I'm tired, but relieved and proud that I delivered on task and without any major hiccups.

And now after a great dinner with some colleagues and a few glasses of wine, the day is fading into the background and I'm remembering that I do have a life outside of this project.

I haven't fully connected with the rest of the world for a couple of weeks; I don't know the details of the budget from last week, I haven't read about the kidnapping/murder case in NSW (although maybe I won't as the small understanding I have is enough to horrify me), I saw in the hotel lobby last night that the AUD is now at $1.20 against the greenback (can that really be so?) and apparently Oprah only has a few shows to go.

So have I missed that much? I'll let you know in a few days when I've caught up with the news and my emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment