Monday 23 May 2011

Relaxing on a Sunday

There's nothing better than a relaxing Sunday.

My Sunday started with a delicious brunch at Tre Bicchieri @ 623 Rathdowne St, Carlton North. I had baked eggs with prosciutto and tomato. It was so light, tasty and moreish.

My girlfriend and I then proceeded to sip our second lattes and pulled out our knitting. We sat in window seats, taking in the few rays of sunshine that peeped out in between the showers, we knitted a few rows (or unpicked a few rows!) and caught up.

After the coffee was drunk and the conversation came to a natural pause, we pounded the pavement and checked out some of the cute little shops in the vicinity. I bought some cute vintage cards at Belki (the cards are made by Writeables.) Aren't they just divine...


We hit a few more shops and then headed home to see what the afternoon would bring. And so another week finishes and a new one begins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment