Sunday 29 May 2011

What would you take with you?

Here's another cool website I found this week. Check out the beautiful photography and sentiment over at The Burning House.

It goes a little something like this:
If your house was burning, what would you take with you? It's a conflict between what's practical, valuable and sentimental. What you would take reflects your interests, background and priorities. Think of it as an interview condensed into one question. http://the-burning-house.com/
So, what would I take? Let's have a think about that...

Well, presuming that husband and M-dog are safe and sound, I'd take...
  • My wedding and engagement ring
  • Photos (I really must get more organised and create a few CDs and have them somewhere easily accessible in case the house does actually burn down!)
  • Considering the time of year, probably a jacket and scarf to keep me warm outside!
  • My current knitting project
  • My blackberry
  • The jewellery box that belonged to my Mum
  • Bible that belonged to my Nana
  • Ring that Jason gave me when he proposed
In essence, I think I'd go for a mix of practical and sentimental, but with a definite lean towards the sentimental.

What would you take with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment